Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Bedrooms and Minds


Chip and Joanna Gaines
Once again, I'm amazed about the ridiculousness of some Americans.  Tonight I became aware of the case of Chip and Joanna Gaines, the couple who star in the reality show Fixer Uppers.  They remodel houses to the delight of audiences across America.

I mean, I guess they do.  I've never seen it, although this past summer I did stay in a VRBO house that they featured on the show a few years back.  All I can say is that the house is cool.


They appear to be a handsome couple.  I'm not really qualified to comment on his appearance, but she's a knockout.



The issue with them, though, involves none of that.  Oddly enough, it involves their church.  Yep, the left is at it again.  The liberal media outlet Buzz Feed decided to make a splash by 'investigating' the beliefs of the their church, specifically regarding the issue of homosexuality.

Strangely enough, they found out that the pastor of their church says that homosexuality is a sin.  It's shocking that a church in Texas would hold that particular Biblical opinion.  I'm just flabbergasted by the revelations of these crack reporters.  Aren't you?

Where would we be without these heroes of public consciousness?  We might have never even suspected the blatantly obvious fact that a Christian church in Texas preaches scriptural principles.

Naturally enough, the conclusion is that they should be punished.  Yep, their advertisers should have the good sense to remove their support from the show.  I mean, we can't have people attending churches where the pastor says something that the left disagrees with, can we?

Gay Pride Parade, Chicago, IL
Because, you see, what consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms or in the street during a gay pride parade is their business, isn't it?

Let's just say that what they do in private is their business.  Truth is, I don't really care much what anyone does in private.  Not my business.  I have enough to do patrolling my own life.

There was a time when being left alone was all the gay movement said it wanted.  Well, they got that and more.  The deal they proposed was based upon the notion that they should have the freedom to be left alone to pursue their own activities.

America delivered.

Isn't it interesting that they're not satisfied with that?  Just when they got us out of their bedrooms, they went on the offensive and now want to be in our minds.  What happened to being left alone?  Can't WE be left alone?  Why do they have to get into the minds of Chip and Joanna?  What did Chip and Joanna ever do to them?

Curiously, nothing.

Chip and Joanna have made no public mention of their beliefs.  But, because they go to church, they are the enemy of all that is good and decent.

Yes, sadly, Chip and Joanna have subversive minds.  Apparently they are what is wrong with America.  Shame, shame, shame on Chip and Joanna.  Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.

This whole 'you have to think like I do' thing makes me nauseous.  The slimy ilk who published this nasty hit piece should be drawn and quartered.  It's just sickening.

And the left wonders why middle America voted against them.  Newsflash: it's because we're sick and tired of working hard, paying our taxes, going to the church of our choice, believing what we want to believe, raising good children and then being blamed for the failures of America.

Meanwhile, these intrusive mind-readers do as they please and want us to pay more.

I have a new deal for gay activists: stay out of my mind and I'll stay out of your bedroom.

With a mind that's cleaner than their bedroom,

TheCurmudgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment